Acard AEC-7720UW Ide To Ultra Wide Scsi Bridge
- A general purpose IDE to SCSI device converter, Higher system I/O performance.
- Full Ultra Wide SCSI target features support
- Ultra Wide SCSI interface for up to 40MB/sec data transfer rate, Supports DMA 66/100/133 hard drives
- Creates new SCSI devices in economic cost.
- Onboard flash ROM for easy firmware upgrade, Selectable SCS ID from 0 to 15
The ACARD's IDE to Ultra Wide SCSI bridge is dedicated conversion kit which converts the low cost / high performance ATA HD to high performance SCSI (Small Computer System Interface ). Because it supports IDE (Integrated Device Electronics) hard drives which might be very easily attached to SCSI bus. With ACARD micro-controller core built-in, it provides a lot more flexibility and stability for highly exploring application. The ACARD's IDE to SCSI bridge supports most platforms and/or Operation System such as Computer Windows? 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP, Linux and Mac platforms. The ACARD's IDE - SCSI bridge has no disk capacity limitation, user can install a 160 GB tough disk or even higher capacity inside the future.
SCSI Port Cards - Copyright (C) 2019